Friday, February 7, 2020

How Professional Residential Cleaners Help You.

When my sister was pregnant with her third child, her life was upside down, she could barely take care of her two children (4 and 2 respectively) and taking care of the house was totally out of question. Now I love my sister very much, I do, but I almost stopped visiting her because of how untidy her house was and all that clutter was extremely unsettling as you could trip over anything and fall. That house was a one-way ticket to ER. I felt bad for her but there was only so much I could do. I helped her on weekends but it wasn’t enough. We were both struggling until I came across an ad for professional residential cleaning in Middleburg on Instagram.


Residential Cleaning in Middleburg:

I contacted the service online, filled a form requesting for the services they provided and a free quote. Surprisingly they got back to me within 3 hours with details of all the services they provided and they charged by the hour. Rates were very economical as they charged $30 an hour. I schedule an appointment for my sister and paid for five hours in advance.

Services:

On the scheduled day the cleaning staff reached on time, they seemed very professional and had all the equipment with them. One guy started on the porch while the cleaning lady went inside the house. She cleaned the floors, vacuumed the carpets, picked up all the toys and clutter, dusted the furniture, scrubbed bathrooms and cleaned the windows. Then she went into the kitchen. My sister’s kitchen is a house of horrors, the stove alone is an abomination, the fridge; a stone-cold atrocity, the microwave looked like it was probably used by Satan to warm up the blood of virgins (well it was food splattered all over) but the woman cleaned it all. It took her about an hour and a half but she left it sparkling clean.

The cleaning staff brought their own cleaners, mops, and scrubbers, they didn’t ask for anything from the house. It took them a little more than five hours but the house was completely transformed from a death trap to, well, an actual house. We were satisfied with the services and the amiable conduct of the staff.

Why Hire Professional cleaners:

We all like to keep our houses clean but sometimes it becomes inevitable to get professional help to give a kick-start to get our lives back to normal. Just like what happened with my sister, she is very a very disciplined and organized person but her circumstances turned her house into almost a slum. She needed extensive cleaning of the house to get her life back on track and that residential cleaning service helped her with that. Benin Cleaning provides the best services of residential cleaning in Middleburg at very economical rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment